Important Coronavirus Pandemic Info:
- Center of Disease Control (CDC) has issued a directive to limit the number of people who can gather in one place at the same time to 50.
- Public Masses have resumed:
- ICC Vigil Mass at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday. ICC Sunday morning Mass is at 10:00 a.m. and ICC Mass in Spanish is a t 1:00 p.m.
- St William in Sandersville – Sunday Mass is 7:30 a.m.
- Holy Redeemer in McRae – Sunday Mass is 8:30 a.m.
- St Mark in Eastman – Sunday Mass is 11:30 a.m.
- First Holy Communion is scheduled for Sunday, August 23rd at 10:00 a.m.
- All Parishioners are reminded to use the emergency phone number, 478-484-3607, in case there is a need for the “Anointing of the Sick”, Last Rites or if there is a death.
- Contributions: Please continue to support our Parish Church through on-line giving or by mail.
- This protocol or instruction will remain in place until it is reviewed by the Office of the Bishop until July 26, 2020.
- Dispensation has been extended until the end of August.
- Right now we are dealing with a deadly virus (coronavirus) Please continue to pray for an end to this serious health emergency.
- Please take heed to these instructions for your own good and the good and health of other people.
2020 Annual Catholic Appeal
Use this link find the Annual Catholic Appeal for 2020
Parish Mission Statement:
We, the faith community of Immaculate Conception, exist to worship God through prayer, good works, the sacraments and to be one in Christ in celebration of the Eucharist. We are ambassadors of the Catholic tradition in the heart of Georgia. Our call is to nurture our individual spiritual growth and form one another in gospel values, with the sense of unity and hope, as we build up God’s kingdom.
A Message to Our New Parishioners:
You enter this Church not as a stranger but as a guest from God. We hope you will find a loving Christian community, and we look forward to benefiting from your uniqueness.
You can now help your parish by donating/tithing online. Simply click on the banner below to help.
Monday thru Friday 8:30 AM
Saturday Evening Vigil 5:00 PM
Sunday Mornings: 10:00 AM
Hispanic Mass at 1:00 PM (Fall Schedule)
Holy Days: To be Announced
Saturday: 4:00 – 4:30 PM or by appointment.