The readings are from the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) website.
- Thursday of the Eleventh Week in Ordinary Time June 17, 2021Reading I 2 Cor 11:1-11 Brothers and sisters: If only you would put up with a little foolishness from me! Please put up with me. For I am jealous of you with the jealousy of God, since I betrothed you to one husband to present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. But I am afraid that, as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your thoughts may be corrupted fr […]
- Wednesday of the Eleventh Week in Ordinary Time June 16, 2021Reading I 2 Cor 9:6-11 Brothers and sisters, consider this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each must do as already determined, without sadness or compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. Moreover, God is able to make every grace abundant for you, so that in all things, always havin […]
- Tuesday of the Eleventh Week in Ordinary Time June 15, 2021Reading I 2 Cor 8:1-9 We want you to know, brothers and sisters, of the grace of God that has been given to the churches of Macedonia, for in a severe test of affliction, the abundance of their joy and their profound poverty overflowed in a wealth of generosity on their part. For according to their means, I can testify, and beyond their means, spontaneously, […]
- Monday of the Eleventh Week in Ordinary Time June 14, 2021Reading I 2 Cor 6:1-10 Brothers and sisters: As your fellow workers, we appeal to you not to receive the grace of God in vain. For he says: In an acceptable time I heard you, and on the day of salvation I helped you. Behold, now is a very acceptable time; behold, now is the day of salvation. We cause no one to stumble in anything, in order that n […]
- Eleventh Sunday in Ordinary Time June 13, 2021Reading I Ez 17:22-24 Thus says the Lord GOD: I, too, will take from the crest of the cedar, from its topmost branches tear off a tender shoot, and plant it on a high and lofty mountain; on the mountain heights of Israel I will plant it. It shall put forth branches and bear fruit, and become a majestic cedar. Birds of every kind shall dwell benea […]
- Memorial of the Immaculate Heart of Mary June 12, 2021Readings for the The Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Memorial Reading I 2 Cor 5:14-21 Brothers and sisters: The love of Christ impels us, once we have come to the conviction that one died for all; therefore, all have died. He indeed died for all, so that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for him who for their sake died and w […]
- Solemnity of Most Sacred Heart of Jesus June 11, 2021Reading I Hos 11:1, 3-4, 8c-9 Thus says the LORD: When Israel was a child I loved him, out of Egypt I called my son. Yet it was I who taught Ephraim to walk, who took them in my arms; I drew them with human cords, with bands of love; I fostered them like one who raises an infant to his cheeks; Yet, though I stooped to feed my child, t […]